Monday, September 22, 2008

A couple of picutres (more coming soon!)


My first view of the Mthatha through the propeller of the plane


A cactus at Bedford that I think is the coolest thing.

Me with the cactus, and the dog that tends to follow me around.




2 comments:

e.loewen said...

Your pictures look amazing. I have written you a letter now all that's left is for me to actually get around to mailing it. I miss you but I'm glad you're having an awesome experience. Be glad you're not here doing homework like I am. Right now I'm in the library (and it's only september!). So I should get back to work
Hope you're having fun :)

laureldawn said...

You've made a four-legged friend! There were always a bunch of strays wandering around when I was in Greece too. I'm glad to hear things are going well; it looks beautiful there!